CGLCC Trade Mission to Brazil
CGLCC is leading a Trade Mission to Brazil in April 2024! REGISTRATION WIll OPEN SHORTLY
- Promote your business across Trade Commissioner Service Canada and with our Global Affiliates in new markets with top LGBTQ businesses, corporates, and allied business leaders on this historic first Trade Mission to São Paulo, Brazil!
- Enjoy a rich networking environment amongst like-minded business people and organizations who are ready to meet and help 2SLGBTQI+ businesses gain a foothold in the market.
- Learn about supplier diversity and explore opportunities with South America’s Largest Economy and the opportunities that exist for Canadian Business down South.
- Take part in programming organized specifically for the Canadian delegation to match your business with corporate partners keen to work with you.
- Making time to make connections works! Each year the delegates who attend our Trade Missions report that the introductions and networking made possible by participating helped their company forge valuable business connections and/or make inroads into a valued market.
- Participating could qualify you to certify your 2SLGBTQI+ business at no cost to you via TCS’s new certification grant opportunity.
More details to come!
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Canadian 2SLGBTQI+ SMEs* looking to learn more about supplier-diversity programs and/or seeking businesses or supplier-diversity opportunities in Brazil.
- Qualified Corporate companies from abroad and Canada seeking networking opportunities with LGBTQ suppliers and Global Affiliate business networks can be involved as partners, sponsors, and more.
*SMEs will benefit most if they are currently certified 2SLGBTQI+ business enterprises through the CGLCC, or be eligible for certification as an 2SLGBTQI+ business enterprise. For more information on eligibility, and certification contact Cass@cglcc.ca.
2SLGBTQI+ owned businesses that participated in our previous Trade Missions called the experience “invaluable” and felt confident that concrete economic benefits would result, both in terms of building and expanding business connections and partnerships, as well as securing real contract opportunities.
Interested? Contact Cass@cglcc.ca for more information.
Looking to certify your company as an 2SLGBTQI+ owned business? Contact Cass Elliott for more information.
LENGTH OF TIME & TRAVEL DATES:
April 23-30, 2024.
Dates are tentative: final dates and suggested travel times will shared upon successful acceptance of your application to join as a delegate on the Trade Mission. Reach out if you have any questions!