The State of Canadian Supplier Diversity Webinar
A Research Report
We invite you to Join CGLCC, CAMSC and WEConnect International as we share the results of our recently released report on the State of Canadian Supplier Diversity. This report conducted by Supplier.io, shines a light on the benefits, current state and future of supplier diversity in Canada.
Report findings to be discussed include:
- Only 19% of respondent companies have a formal supplier diversity program in Canada, with 62% of US and Canada Supplier Diversity programs under 3 years old;
- 60% of corporate respondents believe engaging with diverse suppliers has a positive impact on their company;
- The average spend with diverse suppliers is only 2.6% of total spend;
- 88% of corporate respondents measure their community impact through spending with diverse businesses and 87% believe engaging with diverse suppliers has measurable and significant impact on their community;
- Over 70% of respondents stated Corporate Social Responsibility and alignment with corporate culture/workforce inclusiveness were the main drivers for having a Supplier Diversity program within Canada.
Who Should Attend:
- Team leads and staff who manage supplier diversity, DE&I, ESG activities within your organization
- Procurement leaders and senior executives who want to better understand the impact of supplier diversity
- Anyone with responsibilities for your organization’s strategic initiatives
- Certified suppliers doing business in Canada
Your Presenters Are:
- Darrell Schuurman, CEO, CGLCC
- Cassandra Dorrington, President & CEO, CAMSC
- Stephanie Fontaine, Regional Director, WEConnect International
Registration is limited. Register today at Canadian Supplier Diversity.