CGLCC Trade Mission – Denver, USA
Join the CGLCC on its next international Trade Mission to Denver, Colorado!
Special recognition and thank you to CGLCC Global Sponsor, Export Development Canada (EDC).
CGLCC is pleased to partner with our Global Affiliate NGLCC for our annual LGBTQ Trade Delegation to the United States happening this year in Denver Colorado, August 15-18.
Benefits of participation:
- Promote your business across Trade Commissioner Service Canada and our Global Affiliates in New Markets with top LGBTQ businesses, corporates, and allied business leaders.
- Enjoy a rich networking environment amongst like-minded business people and organizations who are ready to meet and help LGBTQ businesses gain a foothold in the market.
- Learn about supplier diversity in the United States and explore opportunities with Canada’s largest trading partner via the CUSMA Free Trade Agreement. Learn about the opportunities that exist for certified LGBTQ owned businesses.
- Take part in programming organized specifically for the Canadian delegation to network with US & International corporations and the local business community.
- Making time to make connections works! Each year the delegates who attend our Trade Missions report that the introductions and networking made possible by participating helped their company forge valuable business connections and/or make inroads into a valued market.
- Join the ranks of satisfied delegates! Last year’s delegates rated the value of this mission a remarkable 3.6 out of 4 rating (that’s 90%!), with the majority describing the mission as Excellent.
- Participating could qualify you to certify your LGBTQ business at no cost to you via TCS’s new certification grant opportunity.
- CGLCC is partnering with CanExport Association to help you secure funding to cover up to 50% of your travel and accommodation + additional expenses (for qualified successful applicants to CanExport).
Who should participate?
- Canadian LGBTQ SMEs* looking to learn more about US and International supplier-diversity programs and/or seeking businesses or supplier-diversity opportunities in the United States.
Qualified Corporate companies seeking networking opportunities with LGBTQ suppliers and Global Affiliate business networks.
- *SMEs will benefit most if they are currently certified LGBTQ business enterprises through the CGLCC, or be eligible for certification as an LGBTQ business enterprise. For more information on eligibility, and certification contact Cass (Cass@cglcc.ca).
Download the Delegate Directory of Canadian participants for more information on this year’s attendees.
Registrations must be accompanied by payment in order to be considered complete. Please complete your payment here.
Looking to certify your company as an LGBTQ owned business? Contact Cass for more information. Mention the Trade Mission for possible fee waiver.
*Dependent on Succsfull application to CanExport Association SME grant.
- 50% Travel Airfare: One round trip flight. plus connecting flights to Europe.
- 50% Accommodation and Per diem: Budgeted amount is 50% of 400$ per day.
- 50% Local Transit Costs: Some costs covered 50% by funding
Registration Costs at a Discount EarlyBird Rate (Honored anytime for Canada): approximate Canadian cost is $900.00
Participation may include any of: B2B matchmaking in new markets, inclusion in international promotion/media, inclusion in the Canadian Delegation Directory, access to global affiliate international member networking receptions including socials, corporate meet and greets, business development training sessions and workshops. Stay tuned for details!
* If you are interested in sponsoring an additional component in the program contact Cass directly.
CGLCC is leading this Trade Mission to Denver, Colorado, August 15-18.