The CGLCC Global Program
Business knows no boundaries. Fuelled by a long tradition of supplier diversity, LGBT+ economic activity in the United States is both dynamic and highly visible. And it is growing in importance in Latin America, Europe and other parts of the world. The CGLCC’s Global Program helps connect Canadian LGBT+ enterprises with businesses and opportunities outside the country.
By working with chambers of commerce in other parts of the globe, as well as with governments, organizations, corporate partners and individuals, the CGLCC helps Canadian businesses expand their horizons – and their money-making potential – while promoting Canada as a welcoming market for LGBT+ entrepreneurs.
For information on the CGLCC’s Global Program, please contact Richard Martin.
The Global Program offers:
- Access to international networks
- Access to partnership opportunities with LGBT+ businesses in other countries
- Access to LGBT+ chambers of commerce in other countries
- Inside information about how to do business abroad
- Inside information about international trends in trade and markets